Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tahira Groovy




Dj Tahira-Ouça

Ok. First thing. Sorry that I've been MIA for so long. I've been real busy with trying to figure out my life post traveling the world. Which means that the next few post ups are going to be DJ mix heavy, mostly because I don't have enough time to do the normal research. But, I promise these mixes will satisfy your groovy bone.

Lucky for me. . .my boy Tahira just served me up a tasty 2 hr mix hot from the Brazilian Kitchen. I tasted a little, but I promise there is enough to share. Normally I would be against a 2 hr mix. Generally because I have little faith that the masses can hold their attention on groovy tunes that long. However, my boy Tahira is a mixing mastermind and this mix is guaranteed to keep your booties moving for the entire length of the mix. If this is not true your money will be paid back in full.

I don't have the play list for this marathon jam-but if you head over to eclectic black sessions, I'm sure Tahira can provide it for the curious. Just do me a favor. . .while you're rocking out to this mix-look out for the track called Never Die, produced by another good friend, Kwaku Ananse. And in case you were wondering. . .this shit we do right here. . .it's going global. Respect.