Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 22, 2006

Darondo says. . .


. . .we back in the game, playa.

So after a very brief hiatus, I've finally got my shit together and can post up again. But before we get back to the musical goodness, we need to go over a few changes.

In the past I've left music up for grabs. In fact you could go to any post and pull a file down right now. Well, unfortunately that has to end. Not because I don't want people to have the music, but because I only have so much space on my new server and I refuse to give hipcast any more of my money. So, the way it will work now is that after every 10 posts, the old links will come down to make room for the new ones. I'm going to leave them up for a few more days. So get them now before they're pulled off.

I'm hoping that this new server space will give me a little more room to play here. So consider this one in many new changes to show up on this space. Always trying to make it bigger and better.

-mgnt.